<HoosOnFirst>

Hoo's On First
Hoo's blog? I dunno. Third base!
Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Who are you? Who Who Who Who.

Nicked this from Basegirl . Working its way around the blogworld.



What Red Sox Player Are You?


Although, apparently I'm tied. If I had answered the tie-breaking question the other day, I would have been a Big Papi. Cool.


You scored as Johnny Damon. You are Johnny Damon!! You are very
down-to-earth and like to joke around a lot. This is apparent through
your appearance. You are known for looking unkempt, perhaps even
caveman-like, but everyone loves you for it. Oh yea... Johnny is my
homeboy!



Johnny Damon

70%

David Ortiz

70%

Manny Ramirez

60%

Kevin Millar

60%

Curt Schilling

57%

Mark Bellhorn

53%

Theo Epstein

40%

Jason Varitek

33%

Which Red Sox Player Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

posted at 3:45 PM by Hoothehoo

|

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com